Virgin flights + cruise Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
Entry to the Prize Draw will be open to Virgin Trains customers only. The Prize Draw entries close at 11:59pm 31st July 2019. To enter the competition individuals must provide their entry details during the promotional period.
- This Prize consists of a Cruise certificate awarding one (1) Virgin Voyages Caribbean voyage for the winner (Winner) and one (1) Guest consisting of 4 or 5 nights in a double occupancy Limited View Sea Terrace (“cabin”) accommodation on a vessel that travels to the Caribbean, the Prize also includes two (2) Virgin Atlantic economy return flights departing from London Heathrow airport to Miami International airport and £500 spending money.
- The Prize will be valid from 1st July - 31st October 2020. Blackout dates apply.
- The Prize excludes all costs and expenses incurred by the winner and guest that are not expressly set out in Clause 1, including (without limit): hotel accommodations not stated as part of the prize; ground transportation not stated as part of the prize; food and beverages; tips; room service, minibar and other costs at the hotel; travel upgrades; baggage fees; and any other discretionary spending during the trip. The winner must provide a valid major credit card or other acceptable form of payment requested by the hotel for the purpose of pre-authorising any discretionary charges. The winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary during the Travel Dates. Additional Virgin Voyages Terms and Conditions apply to the Cruise certificate.
- The Prize Draw entries close at 23:59 on 31st July 2019.
- To enter the Prize Draw individuals must provide their entry details during the promotional period via the competition web page, or by downloading the Virgin red app and verifying as a Virgin Trains customer.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is open to UK residents who are a Virgin Trains customer, except employees of Virgin Trains or any related companies, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Entries received outside of the promotional period, or those that are illegible, incomplete, or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be considered. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- One (1) entry per person per email address will be accepted through http://www.virginred.com/#/virgintrainsoffers?T&Cs and ten (10) additional entries through the Virgin Red app. To enter via the Virgin Red app Virgin Trains customers will need to download, register and verify their Trains account using the email address they use to book their Virgin Trains ticket.
- The winner will be selected at random, under independent supervision by 31st August 2019 and the winner will be notified by email by 8th September 2019. The winner must acknowledge receipt of the prize by 22nd September 2019.
- Virgin Trains reserves the right to reject an entry.
- Virgin Trains Limited reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- The prize may not be substituted by the recipient. No compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use the prize as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If the chosen winner and their nominated travel companion are unable to travel on the specified dates, or are not eligible to travel, Virgin Trains reserves the right to withdraw the prize and choose a different winner.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they and their nominated travel companion have met any passport and visa/travel document requirements to be able to travel.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they and their nominated travel companion have any applicable travel insurance in place.
- The winner may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
- Promoter: Virgin Trains, The Battleship Building, 179, Harrow Road, London, W2 6NB.
CRUISE CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Prize certificate consists of one (1) Virgin Voyages Caribbean voyage for the winner (Winner) and one (1) Guest consisting of not less than 04 nights in a double occupancy Ltd View Sea Terrace (“cabin”) accommodation on a vessel that travels to the Caribbean. The Prize also includes two (2) Virgin Atlantic economy return flights departing from London Heathrow airport to Miami International airport All travel subject to availability and blackout dates apply. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $3,000 USD/$4051 (CAD)/ £2316.00(GBP). Winner will be solely responsible for any and all additional air and ground transportation required to travel to the Cruise port of departure and return not mentioned above, gasoline, tolls, parking, meals and beverages, in-stateroom charges (e.g., mini-bar, stateroom service, laundry service, telephone, internet and movies), travel upgrades, sightseeing excursions, travel insurance, baggage fees, airport fees, destination fees, transfers, personal incidentals, souvenirs, and any other expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize. The Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined at the Virgin Voyage’s sole discretion, upon stateroom check-in, and all stateroom charges, meals, beverages, upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the Winner’s room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. Winner and his/her Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Certificate and booking are non-transferable. Winner and his/her guest must possess valid a government-issued passport at the time of travel. Virgin Voyages is not responsible for lost or stolen baggage. Travel is subject to terms and conditions as stated on the Ticket Contract (will be made available prior to the Voyage) and Virgin Atlantic ticket contract. Various additional material restrictions may apply. Winner and his/her Guest are each solely responsible for obtaining his/her own travel, medical, and life insurance and the associated costs. If either the Winner or his/her Guest becomes disabled to such a degree that he or she cannot embark the Voyage, or should he or she become ill such that he or she cannot embark the vessel, Virgin Voyages shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the Prize award or any part thereof. Winner and his/her Guest must obey all local laws and regulations while on the trip and act in a manner that is safe and respectful of the Virgin Voyages. Virgin Voyages is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from any changes to the itinerary or accommodations made by the Winner and/or his/her Guest. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. The ARV of the Prize set forth above represents good-faith determination of the actual fair market value and, as ultimately determined by Virgin Voyages, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event that the stated ARV of the Prize is more than the actual fair market value of such prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The ARV of the Prize may vary based on point of departure.